Our mission is to help women choose life for their unborn child, to encourage adoption as a positive choice for women with unplanned pregnancies, and to raise funds to support life affirming pregnancy resource centers.
Choose Life Idaho license plates spread a message of hope in our community. Women shouldn't fear an unplanned pregnancy. Idaho provides many resources free of charge.
A Few Facts:
- Idaho law requires 2000 license plates purchased before 12/31/2023, or they will discontinue the Choose Life Idaho specialty license plate.
- Since 2000, more than 1.2 million choose life plates have been sold or renewed in the U.S.
- Choose Life specialty plates are available in 33 states and the District of Columbia.
- Over $28 million dollars raised since 2000 for life affirming pregnancy resource and adoption centers.
- Choose Life Idaho license plates are available at your local Idaho Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) office.
- The cost is $35 plus the standard registration fees. Choose Life Idaho receives $22.00 of each initial fee and $12.00 of each renewal fee.
- Funds raised provide grant dollars to support life-affirming pregnancy resource and adoption centers in Idaho.[i]