Purchase a Plate
We need 1500 plates on the road!
Purchase a plate to keep Choose Life Idaho plates on the road in 2023.
$26,994 raised in 2021 for pregnancy centers by 1,227 heroic supporters.
100% of the funds received promote the culture of life. Each plate provides $22 to support pro-life activities.
Go to your local DMV, and ask for a Choose Life Idaho license plate. If you renew your current license plate registration online, you will NOT have an option pick a Choose Life Idaho license plate. You must either go to your DMV office, or order a personalized license plate.
Your Next Steps:
- Get your Driver’s License and your current license plate number (even without a renewal paper)
- Go to your local DMV (find your DMV here)
- And please invite a friend to do the same & let’s all save lives together 😊
- Can I purchase it online? Yes, if you personalize your plate. If you don’t personalize the 6 characters, you will need to visit your local DMV in person.
- Can I personalize a Choose Life Idaho license plate? Yes, this option is available both online and at your local DMV.
- Where is my local DMV? You can find a list of local DMVs here (scroll down the page to find the listings).
- I already have a personalized license plate; can I keep my personalized message? Yes, visit your local DMV for details.
- What is the cost? Specialty license plates cost $35 for the initial purchase in addition to the regular Idaho registration fees. When you renew your plates in subsequent years, the cost is $25 plus your regular Idaho registration fees.
- Why should I purchase a plate? Choose Life Idaho License plates send a message of hope to our community, and spreads a message of love. Many individuals in a crisis pregnancy look for a sign to help them decide whether or not to abort their child.
- My registration isn’t due now, can I switch to a Choose Life Idaho plate? Yes, visit your local DMV for details, or personalize a Choose Life Idaho license plate online.
- Who profits from funds raised? 100% of proceeds are used to promote the culture of life, benefit Idaho pregnancy resource, and adoption centers.
- Who is Choose Life Idaho? Choose Life Idaho, an all-volunteer, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, encouraging our community to support women facing an unplanned pregnancy.
- Will funds support legislation to end abortion? No, Choose Life Idaho, is not a political action committee, and we are not affiliated with any political action committees.
- How can I help?
- Purchase a Choose Life Idaho specialty license plate.
- Spread the news in your local community and pray for the success of the Choose Life Idaho license plate.
- Donate or volunteer with Choose Life Idaho. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.